Interested in investing in a franchise eligible for the EB5 visa? We can help
Have you thought about investing in a business for your EB-5 visa?
How valuable is your time and peace of mind in selecting a sound business eligible for the EB-5?
The new EB-5 investment amount starts at $800,000.
Our EB-5 direct clients plug into our cumulative franchise network of 100+ EB-5 eligible franchises to power your search and analysis.
We have vetted operators (generally the franchisor themselves) who can support the day-to-day operations of the business, while the EB-5 investor oversees the financial and strategic direction of the company. This is vital for those investors who are unable to reside in the U.S. on another visa (like the E-2 visa) while the EB-5 visa is being adjudicated.
Full support from a Dedicated Client Manager (and assistant) focused on guiding you through the franchise evaluation process and serving as your main point of contact throughout the process
Dedicated Product Development Team focused on daily research and vetting of franchise opportunities and management/ operational support teams
Unlimited franchise due diligence reviews including:
1) Visa Franchise poses 20+questions to franchisors that allow for a clear overview of the franchise’s historic success AND potential for further success
2) Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) review of the most important sections
3) Review the past three years income statements and balance sheets of the franchisor
4)Review of litigations and prior bankruptcy of the management team and the company in charge of the business
5)Analysis of management team and the company
6) Analysis of the online presence and reviews Ongoing conversations with franchisees
7) Interviews with multiple franchisees to understand satisfaction with the franchisor, financials, time to break even and other key items to measure the franchise's success
Personalized franchise search analysis based on the unique profile of you and your family (including location information pertinent to the EB5 investment thresholds)
Individual reports on each of the best 5 franchise opportunities for you that includes:
1) Franchise’s management team’s background and experience
2) Most important financial information taken from the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
3) A business evaluation following our key franchise success metrics
4) Additional videos and informational materials
Scheduling meetings with franchisors and franchisees as well as best practices and proprietary guides for navigating the franchise investigation process
Direct access to Visa Franchise Managing Partners who have a combined 20+ years of franchise, investor visa and investment experience. Leverage our network to save you time and limit your risk of investing in the wrong franchise
Lifetime access to Vetted Biz platform and analyst support
When you are ready to expand your business interests through acquisitions or diversify your franchise investment portfolio we are here for you
Ready to sell your business for the best possible price after receiving the permanent green card? We will exhaust all possible resources on your behalf to sell the business at the highest price in a timely manner
*Three payments of $15,000 each ($45,000 total). 1st payment is due upon engaging our services. 2nd payment is due (if and) when you enter into agreement with a franchisor. 3rd is due upon submission of EB-5 visa petition (Form I-526).
Given the complexity of the EB-5 process, you must have already consulted and/or engaged a U.S. licensed immigration attorney prior to our initial consultation.
There are over 1,500 attorneys who specialize in U.S. investor visas.
We can also connect you with an immigration attorney if needed.
Stage 1 (45 Minutes)
Stage 2 (30 Minutes)
Become A Visa Franchise Client
Stage 3 (30 Minutes)
Stage 4 (30 Minutes)
Post-Questionnaire Call or Meeting
Stage 5 (1 Week)
Franchise And Business Analysis
Stage 6 (30 Minutes)
Stage 7 (1 to 2 Weeks)
Calls Scheduled with Franchisors
Stage 8 (2 to 8 Weeks)
Due Diligence Process
Legal Review & Assistance
Stage 9 (2 to 8 Weeks)
Stage 10 (1 to 9 Months)
Development Of Business